Geotech SS Geosub
The SS Geosub sampling pump is the most versatile single stage DC pump in the industry. Designed with all stainless steel components, the SS Geosub allows you to sample up to 60m depth in the harshest well conditions with confidence.
The SS Geosub operates with the SS Geosub Controller, which is designed specifically for use with Geotech’s SS Geosub. It provides a safe conditioned variable DC output power from an AC power source. Built-in sensing gives the operator accurate and precise control over the pump during sampling events.
An average 1000 Watt gasoline powered generator with 1 gallon of gasoline will operate the SS Geosub Controller and Geotech’s sampling pump at full power for 18 hours continuously. Generally much longer runtimes can be expected as the controller is used to reduce water flow for low flow sampling.
Optional Drop Tube Assembly
We can customise the Geotech SS Geosub sampling system to allow you to purge wells at a greater depth with the aid of a drop tube assembly. In the past it was very difficult to find a pumping solution with the capability of purging wells greater than 60m, and that was also portable. We finally have the solution!!
This is especially useful for mining applications where you need a pump that is extremely robust and can reach those extra deep production bores. Please contact your ECO Environmental representative for more information and sampling advice.
Features & Benefits
Geosub SS Pump
- Most versatile pump in the industry, sample from depths to 60m.
- Low flow sampling rates to 10 mL/min.
- User enabled dry-run protection.
- Easy to decontaminate.
- Field replaceable motor lead kits available.
- Portable reel systems or dedicated well systems available to meet your needs (option).
Controller for Geosub Pump
- Converts AC Voltage to variable up to 300 watt DC voltage output.
- Short circuit protection for your safety.
- Heavy duty rated power cable for years of service.
- 2-line x 16-character wide temperature range alpha-numeric digital display.
- Push button Up/Down control.
- Optional DC to AC Inverter can be connected to a vehicle battery.
- Groundwater well monitoring, sampling and purging.
- Please note that this pump is NOT suitable for well development.
As the Australian distributors for Geotech Environmental Equipment we stock a large range of parts and accessories to suit the Geotech sampling pumps. This includes Tubing, Bladders and Pump Accessories
Please contact ECO Environmental for additional technical specifications or download the Geosub SS Pump Brochure below.