Designed for use in applications such as surface water, groundwater, coastal/estuarine, and aquaculture, the rugged and reliable ProDSS allows for the measurement of water quality parameters with digital sensors. The ProDSS uses smart, user-replaceable sensor technology that can be connected in any port and automatically recognized by the handheld while retaining the calibration data. The optional GPS and depth along with a wide range of cables and sensors (sold separately) allows for complete customisation of the ProDSS
An easy-to-read backlit color display, large memory capacity, simple calibration procedures, rechargeable battery and powerful data management program (KorDSS) all help to make your sampling experience more convenient.
Features & Benefits
- Digital smart sensors are automatically recognized by the instrument and store calibration data
- User-replaceable cables and sensors
- KorDSS software (included) and USB on-the-go connector assist with data management
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Color display and backlit keypad; menu-driven operation
- Long-life lithium-ion battery; ensures reliability and minimizes waste
- Large memory (>100,000 data sets) with extensive site list capabilities
- Military spec connectors, waterproof IP67 rating and rubber over-molded case
- Multiple languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, and Chinese
- Optional GPS
- Optional depth sensor and up to 100-m cable lengths
All ProDSS instruments include a rechargeable lithium-ion battery (pre-installed), hand strap, USB cable for charging the ProDSS battery and for connection to a PC, universal AC charger, cable for connection to a USB memory stick, ProDSS quick start guide, and USB memory stick containing KorDSS software and digital copy of the comprehensive manual.
- Water Sampling