Heron Water Tape
The Heron Water Tape is a durable, affordable water level meter designed specifically for drillers. Weighing just 4kg (9lbs) the Heron Water Tape features a strong 100m (300ft) reinforced Kevlar polyethylene tape mounted on a tough aluminum reel. Tape markings are easy to read and attached to a clean stainless steel and Teflon ® probe, securely bonded to the tape ensuring long leak proof usage. The Heron Water Tape is truly a rugged no nonsense meter.
Features & Benefits
- Strong Polyethylene measuring tape reinforced with Kevlar.
- Stainless Steel Conductors.
- Full depth rated probe, 16mm (5/8”) diameter stainless steel and Teflon® construction.
- Dirt and Waterproof encapsulated electronic module includes a circuit/battery, test button, visual & audible signal and sensitivity control.
- Easy access 9v battery and draw.
- Durable powder coated tubular steel frame with vinyl handgrip, casing hook, probe holder and large ergonomic brake.
- Monitoring the depths of groundwater in groundwater and environmental monitoring wells.
Refer to Product Brochure (Download below)