Casella 62x Series Sound Level Meter
The CEL-62x Series of Integrating Digital Sound Level meters are ideally suited to a wide range of industrial noise measurement applications. The 62x Series sound level meters use the latest digital technology to give high standards of performance in a compact design.
The CEL-62x Series can be used for the measurement of all workplace noise parameters to comply with workplace noise legislation, e.g. EU, OSHA and ACGIH.
The CEL-62x is a simple to use meter and data is displayed on the high resolution colour display. Regardless of the setup, the CEL-62x measures and stores ALL parameters, even if not selected and these can be viewed in the software.
The CEL-62x stores up to 100 runs and all runs are date and time stamped. Simply connect your CEL-62x to a PC via the USB connection and the data can be easily reviewed without the need for proprietary software. To download the data from the CEL-62x for further analysis, Casella Noiseapps is a web-based analysis tool enabling you to produce simple reports and graphs.
Features & Benefits
- Compact, rugged design
- Simple operation
- Single large measurement range
- Large memory
- High resolution colour display
- Real-time octave band analysis (‘B’ models)
- Simultaneous measurement of all workplace noise parameters
- Pre-defined and user configurations available
- Automatic calibration function
- Easy to use switch-on-and-go functionality
- Occupational Noise Measurement
- Workplace noise according to ISO9612 and OSHA 29CFR 1910.95
- Selection of hearing protection
- Calculation of noise exposure
- Ensuring compliance with workplace noise legislation
- Machinery noise tests Occupational noise evaluation including simultaneous measurement of all workplace noise parameters
Please refer to Product Brochure (listed below)