Casella 24x Series Sound Level Meter
The Casella 24x Series of Sound Level Meters is ideal as a simple survey tool for Noise at Work Applications. Use for general noise measurements like walk-through surveys, spot checks on machinery or testing fire alarms.
By implementing the latest digital technology, the 24x Series gives excellent repeatability, all housed in a rugged and compact design. It is a cost effective meter with excellent features, including a high resolution display giving a time-history of noise levels.
The CEL-246 is also a logging instrument allowing you to log data and download for further analysis. This is supported by Casella Noisapps, a web-based analysis tool or Casella Drive software which is compatible with excel.
Features & Benefits
- Simple operation
- Rugged design
- High resolution display
- Latest digital technology
- Fully compliant with IEC 61672
- Large measurement range
- Logging and Averaging models
- Greater than 35 hours battery life
- 2 year warranty
- USB output to PC with optional software
- Includes calibration certificate
- Occupational Noise Measurement
- Occupational noise
- Product noise
- Fire alarm testing
- Simple walk through noise surveys
Please refer to Product Brochure (listed below)