The MiniRAE Lite is the most reliable handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor on the market. Its photoionization detector’s (PID) range of 0 to 5,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications ranging from environmental to construction.
Features & Benefits
- The Patented Sensor provides the following unique features:
- 3-Second response time
- range up to 5,000 ppm
- humidity compensation
- Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools
- Big graphic display for easy overview of concentration
- Field-interchangeable battery pack, replacable in seconds without tools
- Integrated flashlight for better visibility in low light
- Multi-language support with 12 languages encoded
- Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
- Duty-cycling™ lamp and sensor auto-cleaning technology
- Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe™
- Large keys are operable with 3 layers of gloves
- Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100' (30m) horizontally or vertically
- Loud, 95 dB audible alarm
- Bright red flashing visible alarm
- Interchangeable drop-in Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs
- 3-year 10.6 eV lamp warranty
- Soil and water headspace analysis.
- Leaking underground storage tanks.
- Perimeter fence line monitoring.
- Fugitive emissions (USEPA Method 21).
- Vapor recovery breakthrough.
- Landfill monitoring.
- Initial PPE (personal protective equipment) assessment.
- Leak detection.
- Perimeter establishment and maintenance.
- Spill delineation.
- Confined space entry.
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ).
- Worker exposure studiose.
|Size||25.5cm x 7.6cm x 6.4cm|
|Sensors||Photolonization sensor with standard 10.6eV lamp|
|Battery||12 hours of operation on alkaline battery adaptor (12 hours with lithium-ion battery pack)|
|Display Graphic||4 lines, 28 x 43mm, with LED back light|
|Keypad||1 operation and 2 programming keys, 1 flashlight on/off|
|Direct Readout||Instantaneous reading of:|
|VOCs as ppm by volume|
|High and low values|
|Date and time|
|Alarms||95dB buzzer (at 30cm) and flashin red LED to indicate exceeded preset limits|
|High: 3 Beeps and flashes per second|
|Low: 2 beeps and flashes per second|
|Alarm latching with manuel override or automatic reset|
|Additional diagnostic alarm and dsplay message for low battery and pump stall|
|Calibration||Two-point calibration for zero and span|
|Sampling Pump||Internal, integrated flow rate at 400cc/min|
|Sample from 30m horizontally and vertically|
|Low Flow Alarm||Auto shut-off pump at low-flow condition|
|Operating Tempreature||-20° to 50°C|
|Humidity||0 to 95% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Warranty||3 year for 10.6 eV lamp, 1 year for pump, battery and instrument|