GFM400 Series Landfill Gas Detector
The GFM 400 series Landfill Gas Analysers, offer you a range of hand held units to assist in monitoring landfill, biogas and contaminated land. They are extremely easy to use and low maintenance. Incorporating plug in sensors and user replaceable battery packs.
Optimised for the control and maintenance of landfill gas extraction systems and Flares. Its simple, quick operation is designed to help engineers minimse down time and maximise plant efficiency.
A truly universal landfill gas analyser. Measuring gas concentrations, pressures, flows and temperatures it can be used to equally great effect at peripheral boreholes and gas extraction wells.
The GFM435 is the ultimate landfill/remedial site meter with all the features of the GFM430 with the addition of Hexane channel and PID compensation factor. It is our first mCERTs and ATEX approved hand-held portable gas analyser and is optimised for site investigation and peripheral landfill monitoring.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 7 gas analysis channels
- 4 Wavelength optical infra-red analyser
- Atmospheric pressure
- Powerful sample pump
- User replaceable sample filter
- Field replaceable/rechargeable battery pack
- Optional flow, pressure and temperature
- Industry standard sensors
- Open upgrade path
- Data Storage path
- 12 month service interval
- Hexane channel (GFM435 only)
- PID Compensation factor (GFM435 only)
- Landfill Sites
- Contaminated Land
- Site Investigation