Stainless Steel Bailer
Tired of waiting for a disposable bailer to sink into the water column? Our range of reusable Stainless Steel Bailers are the answer! Australian made, these Stainless Steel Bailers come in either a 38mm or a 45mm diameter and are perfect for sampling from 50mm monitoring wells. They have a removable (screw on/off) bottom check valve allowing the user to quickly and easily decontaminate to bailer interior.
Also known as Point Source Bailers, models with a double check valve design (top and bottom) are also available. Also made from Stainless Steel, these models allow the user to lower the bailer through the water column to a desired depth. When upward force is applied, the double check valve design prevents water entering or escaping from the bailer ensuring a water sample from the specific depth is obtained.
Features & Benefits
- Stainless Steel construction for easy decontamination between monitoring wells.
- Will not ‘float' on water surface.
- Double check valve models available for discrete interval sampling.
- Simply add a stainless check ball to use your bailer as a 'sludger' to remove sludge from the bottom of wells.
- Sampling of groundwater in environmental monitoring wells.
- Open water and down hole column profiling.
- Removing sludge from the bottom of monitoring wells.
|DBAIL3810SSR||Single Check Valve (38mm Diameter), 2.3kg|
|DBAIL4510SSR||Single Check Valve (45mm Diameter), 3.3kg|
|DBAIL3810SSR2B||Double Check Valve (38mm Diameter), 4.3kg|
|DBAIL4510SSR2B||Double Check Valve (45mm Diameter), 5.3kg|
- Decon 90 - Decontamination Solution.
- Bailer Reels with stainless steel cable easily hook onto the side of wells, allowing you to safely deploy your bailer.
- Stainless Steel Check Balls