Heron dipper-SEE Examiner
Overview - Heron dipper-SEE Examiner Inspection Camera
The Heron dipper-SEE Examiner is a robust, cost-effective vertical downhole inspection camera for viewing in wells, vertical shafts, open bodies of water and boreholes from 25mm diameter. It is a portable self-contained unit and easily transportable in the super-tough wheeled carry case.
The adjustable positioning arm offers an ergonomic solution for adjusting the monitor for viewing the HD display screen at different angles and lighting conditions. The monitor conveniently houses all the controls on the front of the panel and the built-in hanger on the frame can support the unit at the top of the well, allowing for hands-free viewing while in the field. All data can be viewed as well as recorded on the SD card for easy transfer of video and audio data to a laptop or PC.
Features & Benefits
- 25mm, 316 marine grade, fully pressure rated camera probe
- Robust, scratch resistant clear sapphire lens
- 18cm full colour monitor screen
- 2 x removable and rechargeable lithium ion batteries, for up to 5hrs per battery
- Polyethylene robust tape, marked every meter
- DVR to record all audio and video
- SD card for transfer of all data to laptop or PC
- Built-in tape guide to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing