ECO Praxis Urban Air Monitor
The Praxis Urban is a robust and high-quality urban air quality monitor suitable for a wide range of dust and air quality monitoring applications. Delivering “near-reference” levels of accuracy and performance, the Urban is a low-cost alternative to other analyser technology.
Measuring pm1.0, pm2.5 and pm10, as well as a combination of up to 5 gases, the Urban can be operated as a stand-alone monitor for applications such as civil works dust monitoring or can be networked for urban air quality applications within a city environment.
The updated low-power consumption particle counter means increased flexibility and a smaller footprint compared to traditional monitors with high power usage. Data is stored within the unit itself and is also sent to a cloud-based web interface for immediate real-time access.
As a lightweight unit, the Urban can be mounted on existing infrastructure and use existing power or can be individually mounted with solar and battery power.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and self-contained
- Measures PM1.0, PM2.5 and PM10
- Gases optionally included can include up to 5 of: CO, H2S, NO, NO2, O3, SO2 and CO2
- Temperature and humidity sensors included
- GPS as standard
- Remote data access as standard, with microSD data storage also
- Can be incorporated with ECO Environmental’s other monitoring sensors such as weather, noise and vibration
- Can be configured with customisable alarm settings
- Fenceline dust monitoring
- Land development sites
- Emissions monitoring
- Municipal waste sites
- Landfill sites
- Urban roadside monitoring
- City-wide pollution monitoring