ECO Praxis Cube Air Monitor
The Praxis Cube is a robust and high-quality urban air quality monitor suitable for a wide range of dust monitoring applications. Delivering “near-reference” levels of accuracy and performance, the Praxis Cube is a low-cost alternative to other analyser technology.
Measuring pm1.0, pm2.5 and pm10, the Cube can be operated as a stand-alone monitor for applications such as civil works dust monitoring or can be networked for urban air quality applications within a city environment.
The updated low-power consumption particle counter means increased flexibility and a smaller footprint compared to traditional monitors with high power usage. Data is stored within the unit itself and is also sent to a cloud-based web interface for immediate real-time access.
Features & Benefits
- Measures PM1.0, PM2.5 and PM10
- Temperature and humidity sensors included
- GPS as standard
- Optional gas sensor also included (initially N3)
- Internal logging and 4G remote data access
- microSD data storage
- Can be incorporated with ECO Environmental’s other monitoring sensors such as weather, noise and vibration
- Can be configured with customisable alarm settings
- Fenceline dust monitoring
- Land development sites
- Urban roadside monitoring
- Emissions monitoring
- City-wide pollution monitoring