For basic water quality parameter spot measurements (Temperature, Dissolved Oxygen, Conductivity, pH, ORP (Redox), Depth, and Turbidity), the Quanta offers Hydrolab's superior sensor technology in a complete, cost-optimised system package that includes an easy-to-use, handheld display.
The following sensors can be used with the Hydrolab Quanta:
- Dissolved Oxygen
- ORP (Redox)
- Depth / Vented Level
- Turbidity (4 beam)
Optional Quanta Flow Cell
The Hydrolab Quanta is also available with an optional rugged flow cell, allowing the meter to be easily connected to any groundwater sampling pump. The Quanta Flow Cell is perfect for Low Flow Sampling applications, allowing you to accurately monitor DO and other water quality parameters from the surface without the need for an insitu water quality meter.
Features & Benefits
- Four built-in expansion ports configured to fit your specific needs.
- Measures up to 10 parameters simultaneously.
- Used for profiling or spot measurements.
- Features Hydrolab’s superior sensor technology for the basic six parameters – Temperature, DO, Conductivity, pH, Depth, and Turbidity.
- Packaged as a complete system with display that includes everything needed to gather reliable water quality data right out of the box.
- Engineered for dependable performance and durability in the field.
- Cost optimised for profiling or spot-checking applications.
- Backed by an unprecedented three-year warranty.
- Spot check water chemistry analysis.
- Unattended monitoring of waterways.
- Open water profiling for lakes and ocean monitoring.
- Low flow and high flow pumping systems.
|Size||Outer diameter – 7.6cm (3”)Length – 22.9cm (9”)|
|Screen size||8.9cm in diagonal (3.5”)|
|Memory||200 data frames|
|NEMA rating||NEMA 6 (waterproof)|
|Operating temperature||-5 to 50°C|
|Battery supply||3 C batteries|
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...