Heron Water Tape
The Heron Water Tape is a durable, affordable water level meter designed specifically for drillers. Weighing just 4kg (9lbs) the Heron Water Tape features a strong 100m (300ft) reinforced Kevlar polyethylene tape mounted on a tough aluminum reel. Tape markings are easy to read and attached to a clean stainless steel and Teflon ® probe, securely bonded to the tape ensuring long leak proof usage. The Heron Water Tape is truly a rugged no nonsense meter.
Features & Benefits
- Strong Polyethylene measuring tape reinforced with Kevlar.
- Stainless Steel Conductors.
- Full depth rated probe, 16mm (5/8”) diameter stainless steel and Teflon® construction.
- Dirt and Waterproof encapsulated electronic module includes a circuit/battery, test button, visual & audible signal and sensitivity control.
- Easy access 9v battery and draw.
- Durable powder coated tubular steel frame with vinyl handgrip, casing hook, probe holder and large ergonomic brake.
- Monitoring the depths of groundwater in groundwater and environmental monitoring wells.
Refer to Product Brochure (Download below)
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...