Heron Mini Interface Meter
Small in size, big on features!
Different to Heron's Interface Meter, Heron's Small Interface Meter is an economical unit that will measure to 20m (60ft) below the top of your monitoring well making it ideal for shallow wells or high water tables.
The Small Interface Meter measures the thickness of floating or sinking layers of hydrocarbon products in the groundwater. Many of these instruments are used by refineries, oil spill and remediation companies and on land fill and site clean up projects.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and portable.
- Encapsulated circuitry prevents internal leaks.
- Narrow 16mm (5/8”) field changeable probe.
- Rust resistant stainless steel fittings.
- Signal Water in Intermittent Light & Tone.
- Signal in Oil - Solid Light & Tone.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Monitoring the depths of groundwater in groundwater and environmental monitoring wells.
|Weight||1.9kg (4 1/4lb)|
|Dimensions||20cm wide x 20cm high|
|Tape length||20m (60ft)|
|Tape graduation||1mm (1/100th ft)|
|Tape construction||Kynar coated stainless steel conduit|
|Probe Size||150mm x 16mm (6” x 5/8”)|
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...