Heron Interface Meter
The Heron Interface Meter is a portable oil/water interface meter that measures the thickness of DNAPL and LNAPL layers as thin as 1mm. The meter features a stainless steel probe and a Kynar jacketed NTS certified tape with stainless steel conductors. Tape lengths are available from 15m to 150m (50ft to 500ft) and all Heron Interface units are backed by an incredible 10-year warranty.
Features & Benefits
- Detects and measures LNAPL and DNAPL.
- Slim 13mm (5/8") field replaceable stainless steel probe (probe has a non removable 19mm (¾”) protector fitted as standard - if 15.8mm (5/8”) diameter probe is required please specify when ordering).
- Tape graduation of 1mm (1/100ft).
- Standard tapes are printed beneath the jacketing - the print never wears off.
- Unique flexible link between tape and probe designed to protect the tape. Should the probe become ’hung up’ in the well, the link will break saving the costly tape by sacrificing the replaceable probe.
- Easy change single 9v battery.
- Includes tough nylon carry bag and a comprehensive cleaning kit.
- Environmentally protected encapsulated circuit for durability on an easily removable modular electronic panel.
- Easy field changeable probe.
- Certified intrinsically safe to CSA and ANSI/UL standards.
- Class 9098-01 for hazardous locations.
- Class 9098-81 (USA) for hazardous locations.
- Class I groups A, B, C and D.
- 10 year limited warranty.
- Monitoring the groundwater depths of groundwater and environmental monitoring wells.
- Monitoring free phase hydrocarbon in water bodies.
|Reel weight||2kg (5lbs)|
|Tape per 30m (100ft)||1.28kg (3lbs)|
Heron Interface Meters are available in the following lengths and include a cleaning kit and carry bag as standard:
- 15m (50ft)
- 30m (100ft)
- 60m (200ft)
- 100m (300ft)
- 150m (500ft)
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...