The new Heron Dipper-T2 water level meter is a rugged and dependable meter providing exceptional value. It has a new fully integrated drawdown module which makes it easy to switch between static (normal) mode and drawdown mode at the flick of a switch.
The Heron Dipper-T2 water level meter has been designed to provide a long and reliable service life – and we back up our claims with a 5 year warranty. Accuracy begins with a premium, polyethylene coated high tensile steel tape with high break strength, stretch resistance and lifelong legibility.
Everything on the unit from the ergonomic vinyl carry handle to the easy clean, full depth stainless steel probe has been carefully designed to give you the very best water level meter. And yes, this is a precision instrument and as such each unit includes a sturdy padded nylon carrying bag.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to read accurate high tensile steel, polyethylene jacketed tape with stainless steel conductors.
- All tape scales are printed beneath the jacketing ensuring long life and readability.
- Field replaceable IP68 rated probe with no holes or recesses for contaminate to build up.
- Strong, flexible link attaches cascade-proof 16mm (5/8") diameter probe to the tape, providing tape protection at this vital junction.
- Water and dust proof encapsulated electronics on a removable front panel that houses the single 9V battery drawer, audible and light signal, sensitivity control and circuit test button.
- Durable UV and high impact resistant engineered plastic reel with all stainless steel fittings.
- "Third Hand" feature on casing allows unit to be suspended on well while test results are recorded.
- The standard tapes are marked in meters and mm.
- 5 year limited warranty.
- Carrying bag and tape guide included.
- Note: 150m and longer models have polyester coated aluminium reels for lightness.
- Narrow 10mm (3/8") diameter probe available to order.
- Monitoring the depths of groundwater in environmental monitoring wells.
- Assessing drawdown/recharge rates with pump tests.
Technical Specifications (based on models with up to 100m tape)
|Reel weight||2kg (5lbs)|
|Tape per 30m (100ft)||0.45kg (1lb)|
Heron dipper-T2 water level meters are available in the following lengths and include a carry bag as standard.
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...