Hanna Portable Series
The Hanna range of portable meters offers a selection of meters which are accurate, simple to operate, and cost-effective, whilst also being robust enough to withstand the rigors of fieldwork. They are available in a range of 1-2 sensor combinations, including pH, Redox, EC, TDS, Salinity, DO and include temperature. Accessories such as carry cases, calibration solutions and replacement probes are also available.
The Hanna range are ideal for those who want to test a smaller number of parameters, and need durability, and accuracy in results, whilst being cost competitive. The Hanna range of portable meters are great for a wide range of applications, including agriculture and education.
Features & Benefits
- Waterproof cases.
- Plastic, stainless steel or titanium electrodes.
- Automatic Temperature compensation.
- Automatic buffer recognition .
- Rechargeable inductive batteries (select models) .
- Data Logging (select models only).
- Built in printer (select models only).
- Field travel cases included .
- "Smart" pH electrodes memorizes calibration data.
- Sensor check or Cal-Check .
- Farming and Agriculture.
- Ground water applications.
- Schools and laboratories .
Please contact ECO Environmental for additional technical specifications or download the Hanna Series Brochures below.
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...