ECO NTU Marine Turbidity Logger
The ECO NTU specialised turbidity loggers incorporate a practical set of options with a single basic design to make them ideal for a wide variety of deployments. This includes remote marine applications such as dredging projects where weekly maintenance and data retrieval is not an option. By incorporating an optional internal battery pack, and the unique Bio-wiper anti-fouling device, the ECO NTU is able to be deployed confidently using remote telemetry for weeks at a time.
This system has been tried and tested in northern WA applications where sensor fouling can be a big problem. If you are looking to save money and most importantly invest in reliable Turbidity data, you need the ECO NTU Marine Turbidity Logger. Please call your ECO respresentative for more information on this produt and our telemetry options.
Features & Benefits
- Unparalleled sensitivity of the ECO in an optical scattering measurement at 700 nm for determining turbidity.
- Turbidity measurement data that is not affected by CDOM concentration, unlike instruments that attempt to measure turbidity by using blue wavelengths.
- The option of analog output for easy integration into CTD packages.
- Excellent precision, reliability and overall performance at a fraction of the cost and size of similar instruments.
- Remote turbidity monitoring of marine dredging projects.
- On site turbidity monitoring for desalination plants.
|Pressure Housing||Acetal copolymer|
|Sensitivity||0–125: 0.02 NTU, 0–1000 NTU: 0.12 NTU|
|Ranges||0–125, 0–1000 NTU|
|Digital output resolution||14 bit|
|RS-232 output||19200 baud|
|Analog output signal||0-5 V|
|Current, typical||50 mA|
|Data memory||108,000 samples|
|Temperature Range||0 to 30 deg C|
|Depth rating||600 m|
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...