Remediation Treatment Units
ECO Environmental can provide rental treatment systems through our associated company, The Remediation Group. We can now supply reliable and effective remediation systems, with the added security of local support from the friendly ECO Environmental team.
Call ECO today for more information on how we can assist with your remediation project.
The Remediation Group combines products and services that are renowned for their reliability and treatment effectiveness. Third party analysis of treated water and vapour confirms that our treatment systems achieve extraction rates that consistently meet or exceed discharge limit targets.
Customised Treatment Systems
These are designed and built to match site specific requirements. Systems can be tailored to fulfil any of the standard treatment methods that are used. Treatment systems like these that run and work effectively short and long term can achieve genuine, sustainable remediation. Creation of a customised system involves a sequence of practical services.
Rental Treatment Units
Renting treatment units can be an economical way to achieve clean-up in a limited timeframe, as it enables easy sequencing of several treatment methods. It is especially cost and time effective when compared with the one method/technology screening matrix approach. Where capital investment is limited or undesirable, rental has the added attraction of being an operational expense.
We can provide a growing fleet of rental systems including the following:
- Soil Vapour Extraction Pilot Test Unit.
- Soil Vapour Extraction, Pilot to Remediation System.
- Product Recovery and Total Fluids Pump and Treat System.
- Multiphase Vacuum Extraction Pilot Pack.
- Gas Fired Thermal Oxidiser for vapour treatment.
- Short term small scale remediation projects.
- To test known methods in a pilot trial before construction of a full-scale customised treatment system.
- To ‘swap in and out’ in situations where a sequence of remediation methods is required to achieve the desired clean up.
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...