Geotech PRC Skimmer
The Geotech Passive Recovery Canister is a passive skimmer with a floating intake that separates and recovers light hydrocarbons from ground water.
The Geotech PRC collects floating product down to a sheen then is emptied through a discharge valve at the bottom of the canister after being raised to the surface.
Features & Benefits
- Oleophilic /Hydrophobic filter buoy recovers product without taking in water.
- Quick fill time – about 15 minutes with ample product.
- Protected easy release drain valve.
- Able to convert to active recovery systems.
- 2" PRC available in .25, .5 and 1 litre recovery capacities.
- 4" PRC available in 1, 3 and 4 litre recovery capacities.
2″ PRC Model
|2" PRC Specifications||0.25 Litre||0.5 Litre||1 Litre|
|Dimensions||49.0" L x 1.75" OD (149cm x 4.4cm)||59.5" L x 1.75" OD (151cm x 4.4cm)||82.5" L x 1.75" OD (210cm x 4.4cm)|
|Capacity||0.07 gal.||0.13 gal.||0.26 gal.|
|Min Water Required||29.0" (74cm)||39.5" (100cm)||62.0" (157cm)|
4″ PRC Model
|4" PRC Specifications||1 Litre||3 Litre||4 Litre|
|Dimensions||37.0" L x 3.5" OD (94cm x 9cm)||53.0" L x 3.5" OD (135cm x 9cm)||60.0" L x 3.5" OD (152cm x 9cm)|
|Capacity||0.26 gal.||0.80 gal.||1.06 gal.|
|Min Water Required||18.5" (47cm)||35.0" (89cm)||43.0" (109cm)|
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...