Minimate Plus Noise and Vibration Monitor
The Minimate Plus noise and vibration monitor consists of a Triaxial Geophone (ISEE or DIN version) and an overpressure microphone (Linear or A Weight) to provide a rugged, reliable compliance monitoring system.
For more demanding monitoring applications, the Instantel Blastware® Advanced Module software provides the capability to monitor a broad selection of vibration and overpressure sensors, as well as sensors for structural and environmental measurements. Monitor vibration, ambient environmental conditions, and the movement of structural cracks, all at the same time, all using the same Minimate Plus monitor.
Features & Benefits
- Instantel Histogram Combo™ mode allows capture of full waveform records while recording in histogram mode
- Auto Call Home feature automates remote monitoring applications
- Sample rates from 1,024 to 16,000 S/s, per channel with up to 65,000 S/s available on a single channel
- Available Instantel 8-channel option allows for two standard geophones and two microphones to be operated from one Minimate Plus monitor
- Non-volatile memory with standard 300-event storage capacity (optional 1,500-event capacity)
- Records waveform events up to 100 seconds long with standard setup, or up to 500 seconds with advanced setup
- Continuous monitoring means zero dead time, even while the unit is processing
- Αny channel can be matched to a wide variety of sensors - geophones, accelerometers, or hydrophones
- Blast-monitoring for compliance
- Near-field blast analysis
- Pile driving
- Construction activity
- Demolition activitiy
- Heavy transportation monitoring
- Bridge monitoring
- Structural monitoring and analysis
- Underwater blast monitoring
- Remote monitoring
Please refer to Product Brochure (listed below)
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...