Casella 63x Series Sound Level Meter
The CEL-63x series of sound level meters are the most versatile of meters available - ideal for both noise at work applications (ISO9612, OSHA) and environmental measurements (ISO1996).
The CEL-63x Series is designed to make measurements as simple as possible and displayed as simply or as comprehensively as you require – all parameters are stored so you can view as your requirements demand. By implementing the latest digital technology, the meter has a single measurement range so no range adjustment is required, ensuring the highest levels of performance for all noise sources.
The CEL-63x Series comes complete with a calibrator and software for all monitoring requirements. We are also able to supply environmental enclosures and environmental monitoring kits for extended outdoors use.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for all environmental and occupational monitoring
- Easy to use switch-on-and-go functionality
- Latest digital technology with a high resolution colour TFT display
- Pre-configured set-ups for occupational and environmental measurements
- Single measurement range up to 140dB
- Real-time frequency analysis in 1/1 and 1/3-octave bands
- Audio (WAV) recording
- Broadband and spectrum logging
- Logging profile display with markers
- Simultaneous measurement of all parameters with frequency and time weightings
- Insight data management software included for archiving, export and reporting
- 2GB memory for extended monitoring logging
- Environmental monitoring kit also available
- Environmental noise assessment, monitoring and complaints
- Occupational noise evaluation including simultaneous measurement of all workplace noise parameters
- Selection of hearing protection
- Noise reduction
- General purpose Class 1 sound measurements
- Real-time analysis of sound in 1/1- and 1/3-octave bands
- Analysis of time histories for broadband parameters and spectra (Logging)
Please refer to Product Brochure (listed below)
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...