Casella 62x Series Sound Level Meter
The CEL-62x Series of Integrating Digital Sound Level meters are ideally suited to a wide range of industrial noise measurement applications. The 62x Series sound level meters use the latest digital technology to give high standards of performance in a compact design.
The CEL-62x Series can be used for the measurement of all workplace noise parameters to comply with workplace noise legislation, e.g. EU, OSHA and ACGIH.
The CEL-62x is a simple to use meter and data is displayed on the high resolution colour display. Regardless of the setup, the CEL-62x measures and stores ALL parameters, even if not selected and these can be viewed in the software.
The CEL-62x stores up to 100 runs and all runs are date and time stamped. Simply connect your CEL-62x to a PC via the USB connection and the data can be easily reviewed without the need for proprietary software. To download the data from the CEL-62x for further analysis, Casella Noiseapps is a web-based analysis tool enabling you to produce simple reports and graphs.
Features & Benefits
- Compact, rugged design
- Simple operation
- Single large measurement range
- Large memory
- High resolution colour display
- Real-time octave band analysis (‘B’ models)
- Simultaneous measurement of all workplace noise parameters
- Pre-defined and user configurations available
- Automatic calibration function
- Easy to use switch-on-and-go functionality
- Occupational Noise Measurement
- Workplace noise according to ISO9612 and OSHA 29CFR 1910.95
- Selection of hearing protection
- Calculation of noise exposure
- Ensuring compliance with workplace noise legislation
- Machinery noise tests Occupational noise evaluation including simultaneous measurement of all workplace noise parameters
Please refer to Product Brochure (listed below)
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...