BW GasAlertMicro 5 PID
GasAlertMicro 5 PID is unparalleled in its versatility, capability and overall value. BW Technologie's newest addition to its portable gas detectors has transformed the market with its matchless array of features.
Continuously monitoring and displaying concentrations of up to five gases, the compact and lightweight GasAlertMicro 5 PID was designed and engineered with an extensive host of applications in mind.
- Smaller and over 50% lighter than competitive instruments
- Water-resistant design in an integral concussion-proof enclosure
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for five gases
- 0 - 1000 ppm measurement of VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Integral motorized pump option for remote sampling
- Two power options: AA alkaline or rechargeable hot-swappable battery pack
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone and two bright wide-angled alarm bars
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Three backlight options: standard- activates in low light (auto), in alarm (auto) and reactivates on-demand; alarm only- activates in alarm conditions and reactivates on-demand; stealth mode
- Four alarm levels: instantaneous Low and High Alarm for all gases; TWA (time-weighted average) and STEL (short-term exposure limit) for VOCs and toxic gases
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Records TWA, STEL, and maximum exposures to gas and displays readings on command
- User selectable field options include: PID correction factor, language selection, confidence beep, span level, set TWA/STEL calculation choice, set calibration due date, pass code protection, latching alarm, 'SAFE' display function, stealth mode, and selectable ppm resolution for some gases (e.g. SO2 0.1 ppm)
- Full function self-test of: sensor, battery and circuit integrity; and audible/visual alarms
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...