BW GasAlert Max XT II
The Honeywell BW Max XT II is an easy to use LEL meter for compliance and worker safety. It monitors the ‘big 4 gases’ in confined space gas monitoring including H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles (LEL). It combines straightforward one-button operation with a robust motorized pump for intelligent remote sampling – ideal for confined spaces.
Features & Benefits
- Equipped with standard datalogging and event logging
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentrations
- Unit vibrates, pulses red and sounds when alarm limits are exceeded
- Water Resistant
- Concussion Proof boot
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on start-up.
- Confined Spaces
- Waste Water treatment plants
- Landfill Sites
- Contaminated Land
|Size||13.1 x 7 x 5.2 cm|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 50ºC|
|Humidity||10 – 100% RH (non condensing)|
|Battery Life||13 hours of use. Recharges in 6 hours.|
|Pump Draw||23m max|
|Gases||Standard Measuring Range||Resolutiom|
|Hydrogen Sulfide (H₂S)||0 – 200 ppm||1 / 0.1 ppm|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)||0 – 1000 ppm||1 ppm|
|Oxygen (O₂)||0 – 30% vol.||0.1% Vol|
|Combustible Gases (LEL)||0 – 100% LEL (0-5.0% v/v)||1% LEL, 0.1% v/v|
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...