SKC AirChek 52 Sampling Pump
Now the full range of flow rates is available in one lightweight, low-cost, heavy-duty SKC sampler. The AirChek 52 Air Sampling Pump becomes a fully versatile sampler with the use of the Low Flow Constant Pressure Controller (CPC).
The CPC expands the flow range capabilities of the AirChek 52 Air Sampling Pump to include the 5 to 500 ml/min range. This low-cost, lightweight adapter simply fits into the sampling train tubing allowing the pump to operate in a constant pressure mode. Adjustable low flow tube holders can then be used to collect up to four tube samples simultaneously and at different flow rates.
The flow rate at each intake of the adjustable low flow tube holders can be set from 5 to 500 ml/min. Multiple tube sampling reduces time in the field and uses fewer pumps.
Features & Benefits
- Constant flows from 1000 to 3000 ml/min
- Single or multiple low flows from 5 to 500 ml/min with low flow adapter kit
- Provides 12+ hours at 2000 ml/min, 25 inches water back pressure
- Impact-resistant case is easy to clean and decontaminate
- Easy On/Off button and flow control
- Quick-change battery pack mounted on bottom of pump
- Only 20 ounces (567 grams)!
- 5 x 3 x 1.75 inches (12.7 x 7.6 x 4.4 cm)
- UL Listed for intrinsic safety
- Protected from EMI and RFI (27 to 1000 MHz)
- CE marked
- Model that meets ATEX Directive 94/9/EC available
- Digital time display tracks sample time in minutes up to 99,999 minutes
- Indicates low battery and flow fault without losing sample run time
- Attempts auto-restart up to 5 times from flow fault
- Use multi-tube sampling accessories to sample with up to four sorbent tubes simultaneously, each at the same or a different flow rate (5 to 500 ml/min)
- If pump is unable to compensate for > 15 seconds, a flow fault icon appears on the LCD, the pump shuts down, and run time is retained
- Personal exposure monitoring/IH studies
- Ambient/work area monitoring
- Environmental sampling
- Epidemiology health studies
- Engineering studies
|Flow Control Accuracy||± 5% of set-point after calibration|
|Typical Run Time||Battery Pack: 12+ hrs at 2000 ml/min and up to 25 inches water back pressure; dependent on sample media used
Battery Eliminator: pump provides extended runs
|Charge Time||6 to 8.5 hrs using PowerFlex charger (varies with battery capacity and level of discharge)|
|Temperature Range||Operating: 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C)
Storage: -4 to 113°F (-20 to 45°C)
Charging: 50 to 113°F (10 to 45°C)
|Display||LCD always remains on. Displays elapsed pump run time in minutes. This display resets when pump is started.|
|Noise Level||62.5 dBA* - pump without case
55 dBA* - pump housed in noise-reducing case (optional accessory)
|Flow Fault||After 15 sec, pump stops, LCD remains on to display elapsed time and flow fault icon. Elapsed time information will be lost on restart.|
|Low Battery Fault||LCD displays low battery icon and pump shuts down. LCD remains on.|
|Weight||20 oz (567 gm)|
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...