Nalgene Filter Flasks
Designed for use with 47mm or 50mm membranes, Nalgene Vacuum Filter Flasks are perfect for field based filtration.
Made from moulded transparent polysulfone (PSF), these highly break resistant filter flasks are easy to decontaminate. When combined with a vacuum hand pump, Nalgene Filter Flasks allow for quick and easy filtration in the field.
Nalgene Filter Flasks are designed with two side ports to allow for a vacuum connection – typically a 6mm to 8mm ID tubing. Various units are available.
Features & Benefits
- Reusable design allows for quick and easy decontamination.
- Highly portable with no power required.
- 47mm and 50mm filter diameters can be used.
- Various models available.
- Filtering of groundwater and other water bodies
- Field filtering of metals prior to laboratory analysis.
|Capacity - Upper Chamber||250ml||500ml||500ml|
|Capacity - Lower Chamber||250ml||500ml||1000ml|
ECO Environmental now offers the Inspectra Laser methane gas detector for hire. The Inspectra Laser is a methane-specific monitoring device which is ATEX rated and can detect from as low as 1ppm.More...