Heron Little Dipper2
The Little Dipper2 is packed with the same quality features of the Heron dipper-T2, but is both smaller and cheaper. The slim 9.5mm (3/8") diameter probe makes it an ideal instrument for 25mm environmental monitoring wells, narrow piezometers, direct push equipment and standpipes. The compact size and light weight of the Little Dipper is an advantage at sites where portability is a concern.
Features & Benefits
- Tape length 22m (75ft).
- Light weight & portable.
- Easy to read accurate heavy duty polyethylene jacketed tape with stainless steel conductors.
- Easily changeable 9v battery.
- Slim 9.5mm (3/8”) diameter stainless steel and Teflon ® probe.
- Modular electronic panel with battery draw, audible signal and light, sensitivity control and circuit test button.
- Environmentally protected encapsulated circuitry for durability.
- Carry bag included.
- 3 year limited warranty.
- Monitoring the groundwater depths of groundwater and environmental monitoring wells.