Hach Test Kits
Hach Test Kits
Selecting a Hach test kit that meets your budget and testing needs is made simple. Hach offers single parameter kits with easy-to-use color comparators and comprehensive portable laboratories with advanced instrumentation — for fast, accurate results in the field or in the lab.
Hach test kits come with everything you need to start testing immediately, including all required apparatus and a full reagent set, all in a rugged Hach carrying case. Replacement reagent sets typically give you one of the lowest costs per test you’ll find anywhere.
Features & Benefits
Choose Hach test strips for semi-quantitative process checks or spot tests—anywhere and any time you need them.
- Fast, very easy to use.
- Inexpensive and disposable — test and go!
- A great way to get quick answers in the field or lab .
Colour Wheel Kits
Continuous colour gradient wheel allows finer resolution of concentration. Powerful testing capability in a small package.
- Compare reacted sample and blank side-by-side to compensate for sample color.
- Calibrated color scale assures high accuracy.
Drop-Count Titration Kits
Drop count procedures provide a low-cost method for titrimetric determinations. Typical accuracy is ± 1 drop for titrations requiring up to 20 drops and ± 5% for titrations requiring over 20 drops.
- Economical testing for many titrimetric parameters.
- Most tests require between ten to twenty drops
Digital Titrator Kits
Hach’s Digital Titrator makes field titrations a practical reality. Results are comparable to buret titration, with none of the problems associated with glass burrets.
- Many procedures usable for EPA reporting.
- Self-store titration cartridges reduce waste.
- Cartridges can be easily switched in the field .
Color Cube Kits
Sample/mixing cell and calibrated, stepped color comparator together in a single molded plastic piece for ease of handling. Available for most of the common test parameters.
- Most economical of the color comparator-based kits.
- Easy, uncomplicated testing with fast results.
Colorimeter-based kits provide the highest level of accuracy and repeatability. Pre-programmed for easy use, Hach’s single-parameter field colorimeters provide years of reliable service.
- Rugged and reliable, for optimum field performance.
- Low cost-per-test with high-confidence results.
- Water quality field analysis and spot checks.
- Boiler and cooling water.