Designed for use in applications such as surface water, groundwater, coastal/estuarine, and aquaculture, the rugged and reliable ProDSS allows for the measurement of water quality parameters with digital sensors. The ProDSS uses smart, user-replaceable sensor technology that can be connected in any port and automatically recognized by the handheld while retaining the calibration data. The optional GPS and depth along with a wide range of cables and sensors (sold separately) allows for complete customisation of the ProDSS
An easy-to-read backlit color display, large memory capacity, simple calibration procedures, rechargeable battery and powerful data management program (KorDSS) all help to make your sampling experience more convenient.
Military spec connectors, IP67 waterproof, rubber over-molded case and 1-meter drop tests ensures durability to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions.
Features & Benefits
- Digital smart sensors are automatically recognized by the instrument and store calibration data
- User-replaceable cables and sensors
- KorDSS software (included) and USB on-the-go connector assist with data management
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Color display and backlit keypad; menu-driven operation
- Long-life lithium-ion battery; ensures reliability and minimizes waste
- Large memory (>100,000 data sets) with extensive site list capabilities
Military spec connectors, waterproof IP67 rating and rubber over-molded case
- Multiple languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, and Chinese
- Optional GPS
- Optional depth sensor and up to 100-m cable lengths
All ProDSS instruments include a rechargeable lithium-ion battery (pre-installed), hand strap, USB cable for charging the ProDSS battery and for connection to a PC, universal AC charger, cable for connection to a USB memory stick, ProDSS quick start guide, and USB memory stick containing KorDSS software and digital copy of the comprehensive manual.
Please contact ECO Environmental for additional technical specifications or download the YSI ProDSS Spec Sheet below.
- Water Sampling