Engineered for dependable performance and durability in the field, the Hydrolab Minisonde 5 (MS5) offers a compact and lightweight multiprobe design for either profiling or unattended long term monitoring.
With a diameter of only 45mm (1.75”) the MS5 is perfect for the monitoring of 50mm (2”) environmental monitoring wells.
- Spot check water chemistry analysis.
- Unattended monitoring of boreholes & waterways.
- Open water profiling of lakes and marine environments.
- Can be used in conjunction with remote solar powered telemetric system.
Features & Benefits
Packed full of features the MS5 can measure up to ten parameters simultaneously. Is is also capable of measurements using LDO optical sensor technology (i.e. DO, Turbidity, Chlorophyll a, Blue-Green Algae, Rhodamine WT).
- Blue Green Algae
- Chlorophyll a
- Depth / Vented Level
- Dissolved Oxygen
- HACH LDO
- Ion-Specific Electrodes (Ammonia, Ammonium, Nitrate, Chloride)
- ORP (Redox)
- Rhodamine WT
- Surveyor 4a
- Total Dissolved Gas
|Size||Outer diameter – 4.4cm (1.75”)Length – 53.3cm (21”)
Length (with battery pack) – 74.9cm (29.5”)
|Weight||1.0kg (2.2lbs)(with battery pack) – 1.3kg (2.9lbs)|
|Computer interface||RS-232, SDI-12, RS-485|
|Battery supply||8 AA batteries|
|Operating temperature||-5 to 50° C|