Hanna 9828 / 9829
Hanna 9828 and 9829
The Hanna HI9828 Multiparameter Water Quality Meter is a comprehensive analytical instrument, capable of measuring up to 13 critical water quality parameters (6 measured and 7 calculated) simultaneously including:
- Electrical Conductivity (EC)
- Redox (ORP)
- Dissolved Oxygen (% Saturation)
- Dissolved Oxygen (mg/L)
- Absolute Electrical Conductivity
- Total Dissolved Salts (TDS)
- Salinity (SAL)
- Seawater Specific Gravity
- Atmospheric Pressure
- Turbidity (new 9829 model only)
Designed for intuitive operation, the menu-driven navigation is user-friendly and logical. A backlit 128 x 64 pixels graphic LCD, that automatically sizes the digits, allows full configuration of each measured parameter, displays on-screen graphing and has options for units and language selections, provides high-quality resolution and sophistication that is unsurpassed in its class.
Engineered with smart features such as auto recognition of pH/ORP probe, auto-ranging adjustments for EC/TDS readings, and more, the HI9828 design actually simplifies operations and handling. There is virtually no learning curve to getting into this meter and quickly mastering its capabilities. Each parameter is fully supported by the on-screen contextual HELP function, which is active during measurement and calibration modes. For field applications, Hanna’s Quick Calibration Solution allows the user to standardize pH, conductivity and dissolved oxygen, all with one solution!
Comprehensive GLP features, such as last calibration date and status information, calibration time-out, and date and time tags associated with sample measurements, ensure consistency and accountability. The Data Logging function records data from each connected sensors and can record up to 60,000 data samples. All data is downloadable to a PC via USB connectivity.
- Spot check water chemistry analysis
- Low Flow Sampling (with optional flow cell)
Features & Benefits
- Measures up to 13 parameters simultaneously
- Used for profiling or spot measurements in ground water wells
- Engineered for dependable performance and durability in the field
- Cost optimised for profiling or spot-checking applications
- The new 9829 model also includes a field replaceable ISO 7027 compliant turbidity sensor
- Optional remote logging models and built in GPS available with the 9829 series
Please contact ECO Environmental for additional technical specifications or download the Hanna HI9828 Sales Brochure below.