Measuring only 88 mm in length and 18 mm in diameter, the Micro Diver is the smallest Diver capable of accurately recording groundwater levels and temperature. The Micro Diver is specifically designed for monitoring wells too small to accommodate larger data loggers.
The Micro Diver is perfect for use when performing pump tests or well recharge monitoring. Designed to fit safely inside a 19mm slotted PVC pipe, so you no longer have to worry about cables getting tangled or your logger being damaged during pumping or bailing.
In addition to its compact size, the Micro Diver’s memory capacity can store up to 48000 measurements per parameter – almost one measurement every ten minutes
for an entire year.
Features & Benefits
- Smallest groundwater level logger in the world.
- Records groundwater level and temperature.
- Small ranges available for increased accuracy.
- suitable for 19 mm monitoring wells.
- No need to continually replace batteries, Internal battery power supply (8-10 years depending on use).
- hermetically sealed in stainless steel housing.
- Memory (non-volatile) for max. 48,000 measurements.
- Various models available: 10m, 20m, 50m, 100m.
- Pumping and slug tests.
- Watershed, drainage basin and recharge areas.
- Stream gauging, lake levels and reservoirs.
- Harbour and tidal fluctuation monitoring.
- Wetlands and stormwater run-off monitoring.
- Long term water level monitoring in narrow monitoring wells (19mm).
|Size||Ø 18mm, length 88mm|
|Warranty||Standard 3 years|
|Sample rate||0.5 seconds to 99 hours|
|Memory||48,000 measurements (non-volatile)|
|Material||Housing – stainless steel (AISI 316L), Pressure sensor – ceramic|
|Temperature||Range -20°C to 80°C
– Accuracy ±0.1°C
– Resolution 0.01 °C
– Compensation range 0°C to 50°C
|Pressure||Ranges: 10 mH2O, 20 mH2O, 50 mH20, 100 mH2O
– Accuracy ±1.0 cmH2O (varies with model range,see brochure)
– Resolution 0.2 cmH2O (varies with model range,see brochure)
|Battery life||8-10 years (depending on use)|
- BaroDiver Barometric Pressure Logger – For barometric compensation of data.
- Diver Reader Unit and Software – For communication between Diver and PC.
- Diver Data Cable (DDC) – For communication with the Diver directly from the top of the well (Also requires Comm Cable).