The Diver Water Level Logger is the smallest groundwater datalogger in the world!
It measures groundwater levels and groundwater temperatures simply and reliably and it fits in the palm of your hand. The Diver has a fully sealed stainless steel housing that provides protection from moisture or external electrical influences (FaradayCage). The housing contains the pressure sensor, the temperature sensor, the datalogger and the battery that can last up ten years.
The fully automatic, easily programmed Diver allows measurements at selected time intervals as small as 0.5 seconds with no wraparound programming – so data will cannot be accidentally overridden. Logarithmic and event-based sampling regimes are also easily programmed into the Diver software (included). Once programmed and installed, the Diver remains out of sight suspended on either a stainless steel cable or direct read cable.
With a length of only 90mm and a diameter of 22mm, the Diver can be used in almost any groundwater monitoring well. The memory is capable of storing 24,000 recordings, enabling you to execute and to store a measurement every 10 minutes for six months before the memory is full. The Diver can be used with the BaroDiver for improved accuracy through Barometric compensation of data.
Features & Benefits
- Smallest groundwater level logger in the world.
- Records groundwater level and temperature.
- Small ranges available for increased accuracy.
- No vented cable and no desiccants.
- No need to continually replace batteries, Internal battery power supply (8-10 years).
- Sealed stainless steel housing (AISI 316L).
- Memory (non-volatile) for max. 24,000 measurements.
- Various models available: 10m, 20m, 50m, 100m.
- Pumping and slug tests.
- Watershed, drainage basin and recharge areas.
- Stream gauging, lake levels and reservoirs.
- Harbour and tidal fluctuation monitoring.
- Wetlands and stormwater run-off monitoring.
- Long term water level monitoring.
- All intensive monitoring of groundwater levels.
|Size||Ø 22mm, length 90mm|
|Warranty||Standard 3 years|
|Sample rate||0.5 sec to 99 hrs|
|Memory||24,000 measurements (non-volatile)|
|Material||Housing – stainless steel (AISI 316L), Pressure sensor – ceramic|
|Temperature||Range -20°C to 80°C
– Accuracy ±0.1°C
– Resolution 0.01 °C
– Compensation range 0°C to 50°C
|Pressure||Ranges: 10 mH2O, 20 mH2O, 50 mH20, 100 mH2O
– Accuracy ±0.5 cmH2O (varies with model range,see brochure)
– Resolution 0.2 cmH2O (varies with model range,see brochure)
|Battery life||8-10 years (depending on use)|
- BaroDiver Barometric Pressure Logger – For barometric compensation of data.
- Diver Reader Unit and Software – For communication between Diver and PC.
- Diver Data Cable (DDC) – For communication with the Diver directly from the top of the well (Also requires Comm Cable).