The Heron NANO-log is a brand new low cost groundwater logger designed to continuously monitoring water levels in groundwater monitoring wells, tanks and open bodies of water. Its small size allows the Heron NANO-log to be used in well diameters as small as 25mm. The newly redesigned NANO also features a Delrin housing, which makes it resistant to saline or corrosive water conditions.
The Heron NANO-log is a durable & reliable ground water data logger. It is easy to install, easy to programme and even easier to download data. Used in conjunction with a bar-log barometric logger (optional) the Heron NANO-log does it all for you. There is no need to open separate files and there is no requirement for elevation correction. Used at sea level of on a mountain to, the Heron NANO-log is spot on every time.
- Bar-log for barometric compensation.
- Dipper-log on a reel.
- Serial RS232 to USB converter.
Features & Benefits
- Small size allows dipper-log to be used in well diameters down to 25mm.
- Programmable to take readings from 1 sec to 255 hours.
- Stores up to 32,000 readings, water depth and temperature.
- Measures in both meters and feet.
- Upload onto PC using Windows based software.
- Programmable time, interval and prestart date.
- Accurate to 0.05% full scale.
- Casing size of 22.5mm (0.875 inch) diameter by 100mm (4”) long.
- Various range available: 10m, 30m, 50m & 120m.
- Top of casing fitting allows direct read from surface leaving probe insitu.
- Battery life span of approximately 7 years (at 5 min readings).
- 3 Year limited warranty.
- Unattended monitoring of groundwater in environmental monitoring wells.
- Tank pressure testing, Slug Tests and Pump Tests.
Refer to Product Brochure (Download below)
- Heron Nano Logger: Product Brochure (2.02 MB)