The ceramic Cera Diver is designed specifically for monitoring groundwater in potentially corrosive conditions, such as brackish water and seawater. Robust and durable, the Cera Diver is a perfect for mining areas where the groundwater and surface water may have high concentrations of acidity and metals due to dewatering.
Measuring 90mm in length and 22mm in diameter, this highly reliable and compact Diver registers groundwater levels with an accuracy of 0.05% (Full Scale). It is equipped with a memory capable of storing 48,000 measurements per parameter. This is sufficient enough to perform one measurement every ten minutes for an entire year.
Features & Benefits
- Records groundwater level and temperature.
- Small ranges available for increased accuracy.
- robust corrosion resistant housing.
- No need to continually replace batteries, Internal battery power supply (8-10 years depending on use).
- hermetically sealed in stainless steel housing.
- Memory (non-volatile) for max. 48,000 measurements.
- Various models available: 10m, 20m, 50m, 100m.
- Pumping and slug tests.
- Dewatering applications, drainage basins and recharge areas.
- Stream gauging, lake levels and reservoirs.
- Harbour and tidal fluctuation monitoring.
- Wetlands and stormwater run-off monitoring.
- Long term water level monitoring in narrow monitoring wells (19mm).
|Size||Ø 22mm, length 90mm|
|Warranty||Standard 3 years|
|Sample rate||0.5 seconds to 99 hours|
|Memory||48,000 measurements (non-volatile)|
|Material||Housing – Ceramic, Pressure sensor – ceramic|
|Temperature||Range -20°C to 80°C
– Accuracy ±0.1°C
– Resolution 0.01 °C
– Compensation range 0°C to 50°C
|Pressure||Ranges: 10 mH2O, 20 mH2O, 50 mH20, 100 mH2O
– Accuracy ±0.5 cmH2O (varies with model range,see brochure)
– Resolution 0.2 cmH2O (varies with model range,see brochure)
|Battery life||8-10 years (depending on use)|
- BaroDiver Barometric Pressure Logger – For barometric compensation of data.
- Diver Reader Unit and Software – For communication between Diver and PC.
- Diver Data Cable (DDC) – For communication with the Diver directly from the top of the well (Also requires Comm Cable).