The Baro Diver is designed to measure the atmospheric (barometric) pressure for a particular area in order to compensate the Diver range of Loggers.
When used in conjunction with either the Mini Diver, Micro Diver, Cera Diver or CTD Diver, the data collected is compensated using the DiverOffice software wizard to provide correct water level readings.
It is generally recommended that one BaroDiver per project area is used to collect barometric pressure data.
Features & Benefits
- Frequent, long-term measuring without human intervention.
- When used with other Diver models, more accurate data is gathered.
- Reliable and accurate measurement data.
- Measurement of barometric pressure to improve Diver accuracy.
|Size||Ø 22mm, length 90mm|
|Warranty||Standard 3 years|
|Sample rate||0.5 sec to 99 hrs|
|Memory||24,000 measurements (non-volatile)|
|Material||Housing – stainless steel (AISI 316L), Pressure sensor – ceramic|
|Temperature||Range -20°C to 80°C
– Accuracy ±0.1°C
– Resolution 0.01 °C
– Compensation range -10°C to 50°C
|Battery life||8-10 years (depending on use)|
- Diver Reader Unit and Software – For communication between Diver and PC.
- Either the Mini Diver, Micro Diver, Cera Diver or CTD Diver for water level logging.