The Geotech Disposable Inline Filter is a disposable filter capsule designed for field based groundwater sampling. All filters have a narrow pore distribution and high void volume that allows excellent liquid flow rates at low differential pressures.
The Geotech Disposable Inline Filter readily fits on 1/4″ to 1/2″ sized LDPE sample tubing with a specially designed sample tubing adapter. The tubing adapter is a hose-barbed fitting designed specifically to attach to the Geotech Disposable Inline Filter to any flexible sampling tube for inline sampling. Its sturdy wing-nut design ensures an easy, snug fit for continuous sampling integrity.
Micron pore sizes of 0.45, 1.0, 5.0 & 10.0 are available.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for field or laboratory use.
- No pre-rinsing, decon, or assembly required.
- High flow rates – helps minimise your sampling time.
- Certified analysis for 68 metals and 7 anions in ppb range.
- ISO 9000 lot tested and traceable.
- Eliminates filtering cross contamination.
|Pore size||0.45, 1.0, 5.0, 10.0|
|Filter Area||350 cm2 (Medium Capacity)|
|Tensile strength||3000 PSI|
|Extractables (boiling water)||<3%|
|Water flow (ASTM:F-317-72) (ml/min/cm2 @ 10psi)||4|
|Bubble point (ASTM: F-316-80) Kerosene (PSI)||11|
|Versapor filter membrane||White acrylic copolymer coating over a nonwoven substrate|
|Maximum operating temperature||88ºC (190ºF)|
- Field based groundwater sampling.
- Metals sampling.