The PhoCheck Tiger VOC detector is a revolutionary hand held PID instrument for rapid, accurate detection of volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Its photoionisation detection (PID) capabilities utilise advanced patented Fence Electrode technology, a 3 electrode format with increased resistance to humidity and contamination.
A robust hand held VOC detector, PhoCheck Tiger provides a dynamic detection range of 1 parts per billion (ppb) to 20,000 parts per million (ppm), offering the widest measurement range of any other VOC detector on the market.
The PhoCheck Tiger VOC detector has the fastest response time on the market of just two seconds, and is just as quick to clear down. The instrument can be connected directly to a PC via the USB offering extremely fast data download capabilities. Wireless data download via a Bluetooth interface is available as an option.
PhoCheck Tiger has been designed for the safe replacement of batteries in hazardous environments. Long life rechargeable Li-ion batteries give up to 30 hours of use.
Features & Benefits
- Patented Fence Electrode Technology
- Dynamic range ppb to 20,000 ppm for specific volatiles
- Exceptionally easy to use and intuitive
- Batteries certified to be changed within hazardous areas
- Battery life up to 30 hours
- Intrinsically Safe ATEX and IECEx approvals
- Loud audible sounders 95 dBA
- Lowest running costs on the market
- 5 year instrument warranty
- Environmental Monitoring.
- Soil Contamination Detection.
- VOCs in Landfill Sites.
- Health & Safety, STEL & TWA Monitoring in Confined Spaces.
- General Leakage in Fuel and Chemical Storage.
- Detecting Fugitive Emissions .
- Indoor Air Quality Measuring Industrial Volatiles.
|Minimum Resolution*||1 ppb or 0.001 mg/m3|
|Maximum Reading**||20,000 ppm or 20,000 mg/m3|
|Accuracy*||± 5% display reading ± one digit|
|Linearity*||± 5% to 100 ppm|
|Intrinsically Safe Approvals||ATEX II 2G Ex ia IIC T4 (- 15 0C ≤Ta ≤+60 0C), IECEx and CUL|
|Battery Life||Li-ion: life up to 30 hours, charge time 6.5 hours. Alkaline: 3 x AA, typically 15 hours life|
|Lamps||10.6 eV Krypton PID lamp (standard) 9.8eV and 11.7eV lamps available|
|Data Logging*||> 120,000 data log points including date and time stamp (33 hours at 1 log per second)|
|Calibration||Via calibration kit accessory|
|Alarm||Flashing LED and 95 dBA at 300mm (12”) audible sounder. Selectable vibrating alarm. Pre-programmed with 450 gases*|
|Flow Rate||220 ml/min with flow fail alarm|
|Temperature||Operating: -20 to 60 0C, -4 to 140 0F (non Intrinsically Safe). Humidity: 0-99% RH (non condensing)|
|Protection||Designed to IP65 (heavy rain)|
|Weight & Dimensions||Instrument without probe: Width: 340 x Height: 90 x Depth: 60 mm. Instrument weight 0.72 kg.|