The typical confined space monitor measures oxygen, combustibles, carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulfide. Will it keep you safe in today’s industrial environment?
The short answer is ‘no’.
When doing confined space you need the added broadband protection of a PID.
The EntryRAE is a 4-gas monitor and photoionization detector (PID) in one small unit. Reliable, easy to operate, and simple to calibrate the EntryRAE delivers added protection without added complexity. Combine a PID and a 4-gas monitor and you have true protection from the unexpected.
Features & Benefits
- Reliable, self-cleaning VOC detector
- Also includes CO, H2S, LEL, and O2 sensors
- Simple to operate and easy to calibrate
- Datalogging included – and automatic
- Bright red flashing LED alarms and loud audible alarms
- Up to 16 hours of continuous operation
- Charging cradle doubles as an external battery charger
- Powerful pump allows sample-draws up to 30 meters (100 feet)
- Low-flow pump alarm
|PID||0 – 999ppm VOC||1ppm VOC|
|Oxygen||0 – 30% LEL||0.1%|
|Combustible Gases||0 – 100% LEL||1% LEL|
|0 – 5% Volume||1% Volume|
|Carbon Monoxide||0 – 500ppm||1ppm|
|Hydrogen Sulfide||0 – 100ppm||1ppm|
- Chemical processing
- Water and Wastewater facilities
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Rail car and tank truck cleaning
- Resin and nylon production
- Underground storage
- Sewer entries
- Cable vaults