ECO can provide a weather station to suit your needs, whether it’s a basic one sensor logger or a sophisticated full sensor remote access system. Including well known brands such as Davis and Vaisala, plus local Australian made loggers and accessories.
The Vaisala HydroMet™ System is a compact, robust and easy to use system providing quality controlled data both in meteorological and hydrological applications. They are especially designed for unattended operations at remote sites requiring high reliability, low power consumption and extended back-up battery capacity. The Vaisala system uses a field proven and high accuracy data logger and advanced software. The enclosure has enough space for equipping it with the sensor and telemetry devices of your choice to provide the most economical and optimized turnkey solution for your every application.
Features & Benefits
- Easy and economical to install, maintain and upgrade .
- Field-proven reliability and accuracy in harsh environments .
- Low power consumption for extended remote operations .
- Wide selection of sensors and telemetry options .
- Extensive calculation and data logging capacity.
- Open and modular design allows high level of customization .
- Low Total-Life-Cycle Cost .
- Civil works and redevelopment sites.
- Flora and Fauna studies.
- Can be incorporated with ECO’s Dust Monitoring Stations for a complete dust management system. ECO rental unit includes optional 10m mast to meet Australian Standards.
- Wind speed & direction.
- Atmospheric pressure.
- Air temperature, relative humidity & dew point.
- Rain / precipitation.
- Global solar radiation.
- UV radiation/ PAR.
- Leaf wetness.
- Vaisala HydroMet: Product Brochure (209 KB)